Leader

feminin Sagetator Capra
    Varsta : 25
    Localizare : 大阪市
    Data de inscriere : 08/08/2010
    Puncte : 3422

Are YOU ready for JIN?

Mesaj  Saito Ryu la data de Lun Aug 30, 2010 9:23 am

All you J-Pop fans are well aware that history will be made this Saturday, June 19, 2010, at Club Nokia, right? For those who don’t know, let me summarize it for you.

One of J-Pop’s most sought out artists will be making his solo debut in the U.S. He is the lead vocalist of one of Japan’s top boy bands, is fluent in English, moves his hips like they don’t lie and has a knack for making not only Asia’s girls, but America’s girls scream.

Jin Akanishi, of the top boy band, KAT-TUN, will be continuing his solo tour here in the U.S. with three shows at Club Nokia on June 19~20. The concert will feature a Vegas-style production, with big screen live simulcasts, arena-lighting and lasers, back-up dancers and chorus in the 2,300 seat venue. “YOU&JIN” was performed 32 times during the month of February at the Nissei Theater in Tokyo.

Jin has been in L.A. auditioning and rehearsing for his debut performance since May. “I’m thrilled to bring this show to my fans in the U.S. I believe we will broaden our fan base and reach by performing Japanese and English songs that appeal to a wider audience. We have worked hard to produce a high-quality, high-energy, visually stimulating show and I am certain our American fans will enjoy every minute of it,” stated Jin.

Jin, who spent time in L.A. studying English a few years ago, is now fluent in English. He will be singing in both English and Japanese, in which he also wrote and produced some of his own songs. Jin will also be singing a new song called, “Yellow Gold” written by Jovette Rivera. The song was written for KAT-TUN but never used. This will be the first time the song will be heard, much less performed solo. For this special occasion, Jin has enlisted top choreographer Sky Hoffman (Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Aaliyah and Justin Timberlake) to choreograph the show. About 300 dancers auditioned, amongst which was famous choreographer, Jillian Meyers.

So who came up with this nifty idea? The center of Johnny’s & Associates, founder Johnny Kitagawa. “I wanted to try an American style performance in Japan, with some of our greatest talent.” Jin’s solo act in Japan was so successful it encouraged him to make the move and debut Jin stateside. This will be history in the making as this will be the first time JE has ever ventured out to the U.S. and debut one of its talents.

Although it was said that tickets sold out for both concerts, there actually are a very few available seats left. If you missed out on the chance to buy those tickets in the first thirty minutes and thought you had to pay heaps of money from other’s who are selling them, have hope! You may still get tickets at regular price from Ticketmaster and All-American TKT. However, you have to hurry, there are only three days left until this big event!

Info: You&Jin Official Site
    Tickets:
    Ticketmaster
    All-American TKT (English & Japanese)

sursa: tokyohive

_____KAT-TUN România_____

You are one in a million

Kw:Just waitin' for your kiss goodnight.
    JY:Even if you're mad at me.You know shouldn't go to bet angry!

Acum este: Sam Dec 10, 2016 8:59 pm