Jap Name: 上田 竜也
Name: Ueda Tatsuya
Nicknames: Tat-chan, Uebo, Uebo-hime (Princess Uebo)
Birthday: October 4, 1983
Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
Family: Parents, grandmother, & an older sister
Shoe Size: 26cm
Vision: 0.2 in both eyes
Chest: 80.3 centimeters
Waist: 64.8 centimeters
Hips: 84.8 centimeters
Blood Type: B
Joined Johnny's Entertainment: June 20th, 1998 - age 14
Reason for Joining Johnny's: Highly admired Imai Tsubasa
His bands before KAT-TUN: BBA, BBD
Education: High school graduate
Talents: basketball (he said he was very good at it in school), playing the guitar and piano (he learned to play the piano when he was a child, but he now prefers the guitar), speaking English and French (he learned these languages because he was a big fan of Gackt, who also speaks English and French)
Hobbies: basketball, shopping, playing the guitar, boxing
Pets: 4 dogs
Favourite colour: black and red
Favourite season: Winter
Favourite flower: rose
Favourite body part: hands
Favourite animal: dolphin
Favourite food: spaghetti, steak, sashimi, Caesar's salad
What he likes to do in his free time: read comics in the bathtub, play basketball and play guitar
Favourite school subject: history
Favourite word: "effort"
Favourite phrase: "Will you marry me?"
Favourite Johnny's Sempai: Domoto Tsuyoshi (KinKi Kids) and Tsubasa Imai (Tackey & Tsubasa)
Ideal type of girl: older, joyful, can cook and clean, is outgoing and has a pretty smile
His long-term ambition: to direct classical music. (His former ambition was to become a teacher, but he decided against it after realising that he might be assigned to an all-girls' school. He says he would be too nervous then.)
Ueda and Others:
* Ueda & Jin: Akanishi Jin (who joined Johnny's Entertainment 6 months after Ueda) thought at first that Ueda was a sempai of the same level as Takizawa Hideaki.
* Ueda & Kame: A famous fight between these two happend when Ueda was unable to cover for another member's mistake, and after it had all be settled backstage, Kame came in and again yelled at Ueda(not knowing it was settled) and a fist fight broke out. After this fight they were seen coming on stage, Ueda in tears, they hugged and sang "Best Friend" together.
* Ueda & Ryo: Nishikido Ryo (from other Johnny's groups NewS and Kanjani8) is sometimes cruel to him. After Kamenashi asked Ryo not to question Ueda about him ambitions, Ryo publicly questioned him again and upset Ueda.
Then, somewhere in 2005, Ryo announced that he hates Ueda most of all the Johnny's members.
Recently however, it has come to light that this rivalry was actually started by Shounen Club (a JE variety show). Despite the fact that the rivalry was mostly scripted, Ryo (famous for his sharp tongue) has admitted that he might have taken the incident too far by not thinking properly before speaking.
* Ueda & Gackt: Ueda used to be a big fan of Gackt (he even wore blue contact lenses and dyed his hair blonde to look like him). When J-rock star Gackt found out that Ueda was a big fan of him, he gave him his necklace and bracelet. Ueda used to wear it quite often (as can be seen on numerous photos).
Other facts about Ueda:
* As a child, he witnessed a man being killed.
* He went to an all-boy's school.
* When J-Rock star Gackt found out that Ueda was a huge fan of him, he gave him his special Gackt necklace. Ueda wears it often.
* He joined the Johnny's because he admired Tsubasa Imai so much.
* He is a sensitive person, and is easily hurt by what others say.
* Band-mate Kamenashi befriended him when they formed KAT-TUN and always looks out for him.
* Ryo Nishikido from NEWS/Kanjani8 is sometimes cruel to Ueda. After Kamenashi asked Ryo not to question Ueda about his ambitions, telling him that Ueda gets upset that he isn't sure about it, Ryo publicly questioned him again. Then, early this year, Ryo announced that he hates Ueda most of all the Johnny's.
* Ueda has written many songs, often under pen-names.
* He learned to play the piano as a child, but now prefers the guitar.
* He speaks/is learning both English and French (the same as his idol, Gackt).
* He used to want to be a teacher, but decided against it after realising that he might be assigned to an all-girls school (he says he would be too nervous).
* His current long-term amibition is to direct classical music, while at present he has a share in creating KAT-TUN's music.
* His favourite part of himself is the "sexy" mole on his shoulder.
* He wants to name his future daughter "Elizabeth", but because Japanese people would find it difficult to pronounce, he'd shorten it to "Eri/Eli".
* On the basketball team in school, he says he was very good.
* He sometimes wears blue contact lenses.
* He is most famous for his song "Love in Snow" sung during KAT-TUN's Kaizokuban concert.
* He seems to come from a rich family - he travels on private planes from time to time.
* Nakamaru Yuichi of KAT-TUN further commented that Ueda goes to Hawaii every year for vacation.
* He wants to work at petrol stations as a part-time job because he likes the smell of petrol.
* In 2006 he stated that "Kotoba Yori Taisetsu na Mono" was his favorite song to sing. (Arashi cover)
* "I see fairies." (his most famous quote; KAT-TUN was really nervous when they were about to do their first concert. One by one the members all said: "Good luck! Let's do our best!" When it was Ueda's turn, he just said: "I see Fairies." (because the fans all had little lights, and it was very dark so it looked like fairies)
* "I hate stupid girls."
* "I wish I can have a hot and serious relationship."
* "My ambition is to become popular with the girls of the entire nation. I'll attain it by the time I'm 24."
* "With different people I'm with, I change into one of the many me's and use that."
* "I'm a guy who likes to look cool whatever he does."
* "I look at them even if they are Grandma's." (A blunt statment made about looking at women's chest, hehe.)
* "My underwear often attracts furballs."
Ultima editare efectuata de catre Saito Ryu in Lun Noi 22, 2010 7:04 am, editata de 2 ori