- Are you a fan? Come join us! -

Why doesn’t KAT-TUN’s Kamenashi Kazuya use social media?

Distribuiti

Dayia

feminin Capricorn Cal
    Varsta : 25
    Data de inscriere : 13/01/2011
    Puncte : 342
    Stare de spiritbored

Why doesn’t KAT-TUN’s Kamenashi Kazuya use social media?

Mesaj  Dayia la data de Mier Mai 11, 2011 8:10 pm

De cand astept intrebarea asta; in sfarsit putem sa aflam motivele ( gomen o sa postez in engleza. e prea mult de tradus kisses & love )
    According to ‘Shueisha Magazine‘, the star explained, “After I started working (in the entertainment business), I can no longer go outside without wearing sunglasses. I wonder why – I’ve been in danger of getting caught many times, but no one has yet.”

He continued, “Someone working in entertainment who reveals too much about what they do in their private life – it’s a bit like a magician telling people how their trick works before they do it, isn’t it? (laughs) Still, having said that, I don’t think anyone’s trying to deceive others. I don’t think they’re deliberately trying to keep a secret or create a certain image.”

Wrapping up, Kamenashi mused, “There’s something beautiful about keeping certain aspects of your life hidden. Maybe people and clouds are beautiful because you can’t see everything.”

source: http://www.tokyohive.com

MyraX
    Leader
    Leader

feminin Leu Tigru
    Varsta : 30
    Localizare : Bucuresti (dar visand la Japonia)
    Data de inscriere : 02/11/2010
    Puncte : 821

Re: Why doesn’t KAT-TUN’s Kamenashi Kazuya use social media?

Mesaj  MyraX la data de Mier Mai 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Sunt total de acord cu el. Desi am conturi pe unele platforme de Social Media, le folosesc din joi in paste. Si nu-i inteleg pe cei care isi pun toata viata pe astfel de platforme.

Oricum, mai exista un motiv pentru care Kame, si oricare alt membru al JE, nu isi face conturi pe platforme de Social Media, si anume ca Johnny-san interzice acest lucru. Si bine face. Jin este totusi o exceptie de la regula. Lui i s-a permis sa aiba cont de Twitter deoarece s-a lansat in USA si oamenii de acolo sunt innebuniti cu Twitter si alte d-astea, si Jin are nevoie de fani. Totusi, Jin posteaza destul de rar si nu lucruri prea personale.

Acestea fiind spuse, ma bucur de raspunsul pe care l-a dat Kame. Asta arata ca nu si-ar face astfel de conturi de Social Media nici daca Johnny-san nu ar mai interzice asta.

Thumbs up, Kame! okey

_____KAT-TUN România_____
    To comprehend the value of one year, just ask the students who failed their entrance exams.
    To comprehend the value of one month, just ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
    To comprehend the value of one week, just ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
    To comprehend the value of one hour, just ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
    To comprehend the value of one minute, just ask the people who missed their stop on the train.
    To comprehend the value of one second, just ask the person who managed to avoid an accident just in time.
    To comprehend the value of one tenth of a second, just ask the person who ended up with medal at the Olympics.
    The hands of the clock will continue ticking. Therefore, treasure every moment you have. And treat today as the utmost gift you'll have.
    (Yuuki)

Dayia

feminin Capricorn Cal
    Varsta : 25
    Data de inscriere : 13/01/2011
    Puncte : 342
    Stare de spiritbored

Mesaj  Dayia la data de Joi Mai 12, 2011 5:59 am

Stiam si eu ca Johnny le-a interzis... ciudat faptul ca nu a mentionat si Kame asta have no idea

MyraX
    Leader
    Leader

feminin Leu Tigru
    Varsta : 30
    Localizare : Bucuresti (dar visand la Japonia)
    Data de inscriere : 02/11/2010
    Puncte : 821

Mesaj  MyraX la data de Joi Mai 12, 2011 8:51 am

Probabil a considerat ca jurnalistul care i-a luat interviu stia asta deja, ceea ce e si adevarat, ca doar, mai ales in Japonia, toata lumea stie asta, deci cu atat mai mult presa.

_____KAT-TUN România_____
    To comprehend the value of one year, just ask the students who failed their entrance exams.
    To comprehend the value of one month, just ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
    To comprehend the value of one week, just ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
    To comprehend the value of one hour, just ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
    To comprehend the value of one minute, just ask the people who missed their stop on the train.
    To comprehend the value of one second, just ask the person who managed to avoid an accident just in time.
    To comprehend the value of one tenth of a second, just ask the person who ended up with medal at the Olympics.
    The hands of the clock will continue ticking. Therefore, treasure every moment you have. And treat today as the utmost gift you'll have.
    (Yuuki)

MabushiiC
    Hello
    Hello

masculin Mesaje : 8
    Localizare : Somewhere over the rainbow
    Data de inscriere : 28/12/2010
    Puncte : 10

Mesaj  MabushiiC la data de Lun Mai 16, 2011 9:26 am

Retelele sociale sunt virale, un mod foarte simplu de a-ti omori timpul cu care poti sa faci ceva util.

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat Astazi la 8:52 am

Acum este: Mar Dec 06, 2016 8:52 am